Hey Guys, today we are going to talk about How to Install Ares Wizard on Firestick and Kodi. Ares Wizard is the second thing you will need to install once you have Kodi successfully Installed. Ares Wizard contains almost everything, whether that are builds or Addons.
Ares Wizard offers tons of addons which includes Covenant, Exodus, 123movies, and many more other. After Ares Wizard Shut Down, We have updated the guide with the latest working repo.
NOTE: This is a 3rd party addon and that is not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums. You can visit Ares Wizard and Project page and join their forum.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Ares Wizard on Firestick & Kodi 17:
- Launch Kodi
- Press Setting
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type http://areswizard.co.uk/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Ares & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press Setting
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press Ares
- Press script.areswizard-x.x.xx.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Press Ares Project
- Press Program add-ons
- Press Ares Wizard
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Ares Wizard Add-on installed message
- Ares Wizard is now installed.
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymize your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee