Hey Guys, Today we are going to talk about Elysium Addon. The Elysium Kodi addon is the re branded Zen addon, formerly developed by Schism. After Schism retired from developing the addon, the Noobs and Nerds team decide to step up and continue development on it.
NOTE : This is a 3rd party addon and that is not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Elysium Kodi addon on Krypton 17 / Firestick :
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://noobsandnerds.com/portal and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type portal & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press portal
- Press noobsandnerds Repo (x.x).zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Press noobsandnerds Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Elysium
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Elysium Add-on installed message
- Elysium is now installed.
Also Check : How to Install Exodus Kodi addon
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7 day money back guarantee