Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Firecat Kodi addon. Made with Jen template, Firecat addon from UKodi1 Repository offers Movies, TV Shows and Live TV to stream. Premiumize.me option is avaiable to use along with Real Debrid.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to Install Firecat Kodi Addon on Krypton 17:
- Launch Kodi
- Select SYSTEM then File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type http://ukodi1.com/_repo and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type UKodi1 & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select UKodi1
- Select repository.ukodi1
- Select repository.ukodi1-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select UKodi1 Repo
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Firecat
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see Firecat Add-on installed message
- Firecat is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: How to Install Neptune Rising Kodi Addon on Krypton/Firestick
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.