Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Anubis Kodi Addon. Anubis addon from popular Android Boy Repository offers various Movies along with interesting documentaries.
Take a look at categories: One Click Movies, Cinema, The Tube, Urban, Blaxploitation, Hip Hop Films, Latin Films, and Documentaries.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Anubis Kodi Addon on Krypton 17:
- Launch Kodi
- Select SYSTEM then File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type http://ironhide.000webhostapp.com/repo/ and Press Done [Repo is Down]
- Enter a name for media Source, type AndroidBoy & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select AndroidBoy
- Select repository.androidbboy.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select AndroidBoy Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Anubis
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see Anubis Add-on installed message
- Anubis is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: How to Install Neptune Rising Kodi Addon on Krypton/Firestick
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymize your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee