Hey guys, today we are going to talk about DeathStar Kodi Addon. DeathStar has been in talks from some days due to collaboration between some repositories. Yes, you heard it right. Around 6 popular repositories have joined hands to launch this quality addon even they are inviting more developers to join their team. Led by UKodi1; Expose, One nation, DNA, Nole Nation are including in this team.
Coming to the addon, yet we have not tested addon fully but so far it looks promising. Entering on the addon, You will have some options to choose such as WOW, DNA, Expose, M.E.T.V, Tools, Search and Latest News & Updates. Below is the guide to get started with the addon.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install DeathStar Kodi addon on Krypton 2018:
- Launch Kodi
- Press Setting
- Select File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://ukodi1.com/Repo and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type UKodi1 & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Select UKodi1
- Press repository.ukodi1-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select UKodi1
- Press Video add-ons
- Select DeathStar
- Press Install
- Wait until you see DeathStar Add-on installed message
- DeathStar Kodi addon is now installed and ready to use.
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee