Hey guys, today we are going to talk about How to Install Android Boy Repository on Kodi. This Popular Kodi Repository came with some new popular addons and most of them are the fork of old addons. The list includes Reptilia, Power, Overwatch, Soldier 76 and Sportsdevil.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to install Android Boy Repository on Kodi :
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://ironhide.000webhostapp.com/repo/ and Press Done [Repo is Down]
- Enter a name for media Source, type AndroidBoy & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press AndroidBoy
- Press repository.androidbboy.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
How to Install Addon from Kodil Repository.
- Press Install from Repository
- Select Android Boy Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Reptilia
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Reptilia Add-on installed message
- Reptilia is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: How to Install Kodil on Kodi Krypton
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.