Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Reptilia Kodi addon. Android Boy Repository is back with just another exodus fork addon after Predator and Overwatch. Menu, Layout and other things of the addon are the exactly what we have seen in the Android Boy’s previous addons.
Following are the categories of the addon: New Movies, New Episodes, Movies, TV Shows, Channels, My Movies, and My TV Shows.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Reptilia Kodi Addon on Krypton 17 & Firestick :
- Launch Kodi
- Select SYSTEM then File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type http://ironhide.000webhostapp.com/repo/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type AndroidBoy & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select AndroidBoy
- Select repository.androidbboy.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select AndroidBoy Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Reptilia
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see Reptilia Add-on installed message
- Reptilia is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: How to Install Covenant Kodi Addon on Krypton/Firestick
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymize your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee