Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Uranus Kodi Addon. Another Fork Addon from Blamo & Griffin Repository after Neptune Rising and Placenta. This time it’s Elysium fork. Watch Movies and TV Shows on High Quality.
You will get following categories to choose from Uranus: Movies, TV Shows, My Uranus, TV Catch-up, Channels, Spotlight, Trakt TV, and Movie & TV Shows Collection.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Uranus Kodi Addon on Krypton 17 & Firestick:
- Launch Kodi
- Select SYSTEM then File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type http://repo.mrblamo.xyz and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Blamo & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select Blamo
- Select repository.griffin-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Griffin Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Uranus
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see Uranus Add-on installed message
- Uranus is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: How to Install Exodus Kodi Addon on Krypton/Firestick
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymize your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee