Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Uranus Kodi Addon. Another Fork Addon from Blamo & Griffin Repository after Neptune Rising and Placenta. This time it’s Elysium fork. Watch Movies and TV Shows on High Quality.
You will get following categories to choose from Uranus: Movies, TV Shows, My Uranus, TV Catch-up, Channels, Spotlight, Trakt TV, and Movie & TV Shows Collection.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to Install Uranus Kodi Addon on Krypton 17 & Firestick:
- Launch Kodi
- Select SYSTEM then File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type http://repo.mrblamo.xyz and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Blamo & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select Blamo
- Select repository.griffin-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Griffin Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Uranus
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see Uranus Add-on installed message
- Uranus is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: How to Install Exodus Kodi Addon on Krypton/Firestick
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.