UKodi1 is one of the most awesome Kodi Repositories you can get ever. It offers high-quality add-ons on a daily basis to Kodi users. If you have UKodi1 repository on your Kodi, you will definitely get to enjoy addons for Sports, Movies, Series, TV Shows, Music and much more. For all Kodi users, add-ons are the backbones behind enjoying your Kodi experience to its full capacity.
UKodi1 Repo can also be referred to as a Kodi build for many who might be wondering it is an addon or app. Kodi by default, allows us to install these add-ons separately from third-party sources. So imagine having a particular Kodi repository or build preinstalled with all the add-ons that will give you unlimited entertainment. That’s what UKodi1 Repo gives you! It makes managing all your Kodi addons easy, all in one place, with an impressive user interface.
Some of the third-party add-ons that come with the UKodi1 Repo are Deathstar, LOL, The Kratos, Firecat, Who Done It, Just Sports, Life, Rock the Mic, One Click, The Playground, Outlaw, UKodi1 Wizard, Slamming, WOW, and many more. This Kodi Repository has survived the test of time as many other repositories and add-ons have faded away silently, while some shutdown and so on.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get up to 60% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install UKodi1 Repository on Leia 18
- Launch Kodi
- Press Setting
- Select File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://ukodi1.com/Repo and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type UKodi1 & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Click on Open Package type icon
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Select UKodi1
- Press repository.ukodi1-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for UKodi1 Repo Add-on installed notification
# To Install any addon from UKodi1 Repository…
- Press Install from Repository
- Select UKodi1 Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Select Deathstar or any other you prefer
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Deathstar Add-on installed message
- Deathstar Kodi addon is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: How to Install Kodil Repo on Kodi
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get up to 60% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee