Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Radix Kodi addon. Addon from Radix Repo offers Movies and Tv Show stream. Radix includes different categories for movies and tv shows like Odin’s movies, Odin’s Tv Shows, Loki’s Live Tv, Odin’s Documentaries, Valis Music and many more other.
NOTE: This is a 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to Install Radix Kodi on Krypton 17:
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type https://archive.org/download/repository.Radix and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Radix & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press Radix
- Press repository.Radix-x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select Radix Repo
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Radix
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Radix Add-on installed message
- Radix is now installed and ready to use.
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.