How to Install Incursion Kodi addon on Krypton.
Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Incursion Kodi addon. Another day and another fork, Incursion is a fork of most popular Covenant from Dimitrology Repository. Addon comes with same layout we have seen in covenant and includes almost same categories.
NOTE : This is a 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Incursion Kodi on Krypton 17 / Firestick :
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://dimitrology.com/repo and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type dimitrology & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press dimitrology
- Press incursion.repository-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select Incursion Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Incursion
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Incursion Add-on installed message
- Incursion is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check : How to Install Covenant on Kodi Krypton / Firestick
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7 day money back guarantee