Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Incursion Kodi addon. Another day and another fork, Incursion is a fork of most popular Covenant from New Repository. Addon comes with the same layout we have seen in Covenant and includes almost same categories.
NOTE : This is a 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to Install Incursion Kodi on Krypton 17 / Firestick :
- Launch Kodi
- Press Setting
- Click on File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://lazykodi.com/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Lazy Kodi & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press Add-Ons
- Click on Open Box type icon
- Press Install from zip file
- Press Lazy Kodi
- Choose Repositories option
- Now choose AndroidABA
- Again choose Repository
- Find and Click on repository.kodil-x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select Kodil Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Incursion
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Incursion Add-on installed message
- Incursion Kodi is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check : How to Install Covenant on Kodi Krypton / Firestick
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.