Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Incursion Kodi addon. Another day and another fork, Incursion is a fork of most popular Covenant from New Repository. Addon comes with the same layout we have seen in Covenant and includes almost same categories.
NOTE : This is a 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Incursion Kodi on Krypton 17 / Firestick :
- Launch Kodi
- Press Setting
- Click on File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://lazykodi.com/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Lazy Kodi & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press Add-Ons
- Click on Open Box type icon
- Press Install from zip file
- Press Lazy Kodi
- Choose Repositories option
- Now choose AndroidABA
- Again choose Repository
- Find and Click on repository.kodil-x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select Kodil Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Incursion
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Incursion Add-on installed message
- Incursion Kodi is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check : How to Install Covenant on Kodi Krypton / Firestick
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymize your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee