Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Predator Kodi Addon. Another day and Another Fork. Predator from Android Boy Repository is a good one fork of popular Exodus. Layout and menus are same on the addon as we have seen in all fork addon.
You will have Trakt, Real Debrid, and other multi-source scrapers to use on the addon. Some categories are replaced by new one. The new menu is Movies, TV Shows, Channels, New Movies, My Movies, New Episodes, and My Episodes.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Predator Kodi Addon on Krypton 17 & Firestick :
- Launch Kodi
- Select SYSTEM then File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type http://androidbboy.xyz/repo/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type AndroidBoy & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select AndroidBoy
- Select repository.androidbboy.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select AndroidBoy Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Predator
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see Predator Add-on installed message
- Predator is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: How to Install Exodus Kodi Addon on Krypton/Firestick
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymize your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee