Hey guys, today we are going to install Overeasy Kodi addon. Fork of a blockbuster hit Exodus promise almost same things Exodus 6.0 has been providing. Since it is fork you can’t expect any changes on layout and navigation but there is some new code added to reduce maximum broken links. This is another fork addon in recent time from Eggman repository after Poached. Launching of Overeasy might be because of failure of Poached since both are same fork addons.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Overeasy Kodi addon on Krypton:
- Launch Kodi
- Press Setting
- Select File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://repo.mreggman.xyz/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Eggman & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press Add-Ons
- Select Package Installer
- Press Install from zip file
- Select Eggman
- Press repository.eggman.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select Eggman Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Select Overeasy
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Overeasy Add-on installed message
- Overeasy Kodi addon is now installed and ready to use.
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee