Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Oculus Kodi addon. Made with Jen Framework, Oculus is popular Kodi addon developed by TMB Entertainment. Addon includes categories like New Movie, Top rated Movie, Popular movies, Action Movies and many more.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Oculus Kodi addon on Krypton:
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://tmbkodi.com/repo/repository.tmb/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type TMB & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press TMB
- Press plugin.video.oculus.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Wait until you see Oculus Add-on installed message
- Oculus is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: How to Install Pyramid on Kodi Krypton / Jarvis
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee