Hey guys, today we are going to install Myriad Kodi addon. Developed by DandyMedia, Myriad addon is available from Kodil Repository. As far addon looks promising to watch Movies and TV Shows in 720p and 1080p quality. Addon works much better if you have Real Debrid account to integrate with the addon.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to install Myriad Kodi addon on Krypton :
- Launch Kodi
- Press Setting then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://www.lvtvv.com/repo/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Kodil & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press Add-Ons
- Click on Open Package type icon
- Press Install from zip file
- Press Kodil
- Press repository.kodil-x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select Kodil Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Myriad
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Myriad Add-on installed message
- Myriad is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: How to Update Exodus Kodi Addon to latest Exodus 6.0
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymize your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee