Hey guys, today we are going to install Magicality Kodi addon. As you know, Blamo Repository has been shut down and it is no more available along with popular addons like Neptune Rising and Placenta. This type of thing happening from years and maybe will continue in future. Magicality is a fork of Neptune Rising and it is available from Wilson Magicality Repository.
We have not tested Magicality Kodi addon fully but as far it is working fine and we hope same for future. Magicality has the same layout and interface Neptune rising had. Below you will find a guide to install the addon on Kodi Firestick.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Magicality Kodi Addon on Krypton Firestick
- Launch Kodi
- Select Setting
- Click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type https://wilsonmagic.github.io/repo/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Magicality & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select Add-Ons
- Click on the Open box type icon
- Select Install from zip file
- Tap on Magicality
- Select repository.magicality-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Click on Magicality Repo
- Click on Video add-ons
- Select Magicality
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see Magicality Add-on installed message
- Magicality is now installed and ready to use.
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymize your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee