Hey guys, today we are going to talk about MP3 Streams Kodi Addon. Various categories and a large number of sources are the reason for the popularity of MP3 Streams. Kinkin was the man behind the popular addon but now Noobs and Nerds take responsibility to keep addon up to date.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install MP3 Streams Kodi addon on Krypton 17:
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://nan.aftermathwizard.net/nanrepo/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type NAN & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press NAN
- Press noobsandnerds Repo (x.x.x).zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Press NoobsandNerds Repository
- Press Music add-ons
- Press MP3 Streams
- Press Install
- Wait until you see MP3 Streams Add-on installed message
- MP3 Streams is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check : How to Stop Kodi Buffering
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee