Hey guys, today we are going to talk about MetalliQ Kodi Addon. MetalliQ is an addon for Kodi that lets you search for content and organize your library independently of other addons.
You can use MetalliQ add-on to find movies, TV shows or music and it will let you select the right add-on to play them, this is very useful if you have several addons installed and you want to manage all your content from one place.
Metalliq is sort of an addon for addons. When you click a movie or TV show in Metalliq, it’ll look through all your addons to see if it can find whatever it is you want.
MetalliQ doesn’t provide access to any content on its own. It simply checks to see if a particular title is available using one of the other add-ons you’ve installed. These add-ons can be official or third-party.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install MetalliQ Kodi Addon on Krypton :
- Lanuch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://nan.aftermathwizard.net/nanrepo/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type nanrepo & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press nanrepo
- Press repository.noobsandnerds-1.8.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Press noobsandnerds Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Metalliq
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Metalliq Add-on installed message
- Metalliq is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check :How to Install Elysium Kodi addon on Krypton
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7 day money back guarantee