Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Logan TV Kodi addon. Logan TV is a good one IPTV addon from VIPSecret Repository. Addon mainly presents Latino channels but there are lots of other channels too from all over world.
NOTE : This is a 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Logan TV Kodi addon on Krypton 17 / Jarvis :
You will need F4MTester for this addon. Install by clicking here if you have not installed yet.
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://vipsecret.amerikanotuga.tech/VipSecrettv/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Secret & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press Secret
- Press repository.vipsecrettv.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select VIPSecret Repo
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Logan TV
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Logan TV Add-on installed message
- Logan TV is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check : How to Install Theone Addon on Kodi Krypton / Jarvis
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7 day money back guarantee