IT add-on is a fork of the well-known 13 Clowns add-on that no longer functions. The IT Kodi addon is a makeover for the now-defunct 13 Clowns add-on. IT add-on does not feature some of the playlists that were present in 13 Clowns. It comes with some entertainment sections which are listed below:
- Movies and TV shows
- Monthly Spotlight where you get to check out some of the trending content for the month.
- Documentaries and Kids section.
- Videos from YouTube.
- My TV Shows and My Movies where you can watch some of the movies and TV shows that you have favorited.
- New Episodes for the latest episodes of TV shows.
- New Movies where you can search for the latest movie releases.
- Status and Tools.
- Search which you use to search for specific content such as movie titles, TV shows, etc.
The IT add-on is from T2K Repository. It is your one-stop-shop for everything entertainment that has to do with Kodi. It offers everything that you may want to watch. You simply have to install this add-on and start enjoying content from all over the world.
Your IP address right now is 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52 and without VPN protection, you can be easily tracked by ISP, Hackers, App or Addon developers. This is why you should install a good VPN while streaming on Kodi to mask your identity and privacy.
I myself use ExpressVPN and it is a highly recommended VPN that you should have. It is fast, secure and easy to install on your device. If you do not enjoy the service of the VPN [It won’t happen], you can ask for a refund as there is a 30-day money-back guarantee. Get 49% Off + 3 Months Extra on ExpressVPN 1 Year plan.
How to Install IT Kodi Addon on Leia 18:
- Launch Kodi
- Select Setting
- Click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type https://t2k-cloud.co.uk/Repo/ and Press Ok
- Enter a name for media Source, type T2K & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select Add-Ons
- Click on the Open box type icon
- Select Install from zip file
- Select T2K
- Click on repository.T2K-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for T2K Repo Add-on Installed notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select T2K Repo
- Tap Video add-ons
- Select IT
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see IT Kodi Add-on installed message
- IT is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: Best Kodi IPTV Addons
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.