Hey guys, today we are going to talk about iStream Kodi addon. Popular addon from Mucky Duck Repository offers the good amount of Movies and TV Shows to watch.
Take a look at categories: myStream, Movies, TV Shows, iWatch, Playlists, Search, Settings, and Tools.
[Currently, Repo is Down. We’ll update the post once we have new working one]
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install iStream Kodi Addon on Krypton 17:
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM then File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml and select Done [Currently, Repo is Down. We’ll update the post once we have new working one]
- Enter a name for this media Source, type Mucky & Select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select Mucky
- Select repository.mdrepo-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from repository
- Select Mucky Ducks Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Select iStream
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see iStream Add-on installed message
- iStream is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: How to Install Covenant Kodi Addon on Krypton/Firestick
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymize your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee