Hey guys, today we are going to talk about GenieTV Kodi Addon. This all in one addon from GenieTV Repo pulls lots of entertainment content from around the internet. You’ll get access of IPTV section if you have purchased premium service. There is one category called tools which will allow you to access builds and Wizard.
NOTE: This is a 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install GenieTV Kodi addon on Krypton 17:
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://genietv.co.uk/repo and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type GenieTV & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press GenieTV
- Press repository.GenieTv.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select GenieTV Repo
- Press Video add-ons
- Press GenieTV
- Press Install
- Wait until you see GenieTV Add-on installed message
- GenieTV is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: How to Install Logan TV Kodi addon on Krypton 17
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7 day money back guarantee