Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Fido Kodi Addon. After lots of hard work, Developers of Fido Repository introduce their primary addon. They have successfully covered all type of categories to make this addon a family addon. Try Fido if you want to get all type of streaming content on one addon.
NOTE: This is a 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Fido Kodi Addon on Krypton:
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://fantazyrepo.uk/repo/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Fedo & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press Fedo
- Press repository.Fido-x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select Fedo Addon Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Fedo
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Fedo Add-on installed message
- Fedo is now installed and ready to use.
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymize your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee