Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Fido Kodi Addon. After lots of hard work, Developers of Fido Repository introduce their primary addon. They have successfully covered all type of categories to make this addon a family addon. Try Fido if you want to get all type of streaming content on one addon.
NOTE: This is a 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to Install Fido Kodi Addon on Krypton:
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://fantazyrepo.uk/repo/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Fedo & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press Fedo
- Press repository.Fido-x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select Fedo Addon Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Fedo
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Fedo Add-on installed message
- Fedo is now installed and ready to use.
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.