Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Elysium Lite Kodi addon. We all have used Elysium and many of us still using it. This addon is built with Jen template so developers named it Lite. Try this new lite version If you bored with buffering.
NOTE: This is a 3rd party addon and that is not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Elysium Lite Kodi addon on Krypton 17:
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://nan.aftermathwizard.net/nanrepo/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type NAN & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press NAN
- Press noobsandnerds Repo (x.x).zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Press noobsandnerds Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Elysium Lite
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Elysium Lite Add-on installed message
- Elysium Lite is now installed.
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymize your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee