Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Elysium Lite Kodi addon. We all have used Elysium and many of us still using it. This addon is built with Jen template so developers named it Lite. Try this new lite version If you bored with buffering.
NOTE: This is a 3rd party addon and that is not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to Install Elysium Lite Kodi addon on Krypton 17:
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://nan.aftermathwizard.net/nanrepo/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type NAN & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press NAN
- Press noobsandnerds Repo (x.x).zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Press noobsandnerds Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Elysium Lite
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Elysium Lite Add-on installed message
- Elysium Lite is now installed.
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.