Hey guys, today we are going to talk about I am Absolem Kodi addon. Redhood back with another fine addon. I am Absolem includes other addons like Prometheus and MMA Replays. Try for UFC/MMA replays, War movies, and Kun fu movies.
Your IP address right now is 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52 and without VPN protection, you can be easily tracked by ISP, Hackers, App or Addon developers. This is why you should install a good VPN while streaming on Kodi to mask your identity and privacy.
I myself use ExpressVPN and it is a highly recommended VPN that you should have. It is fast, secure and easy to install on your device. If you do not enjoy the service of the VPN [It won’t happen], you can ask for a refund as there is a 30-day money-back guarantee. Get 49% Off + 3 Months Extra on ExpressVPN 1 Year plan.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to Install I am Absolem Kodi on Krypton 17:
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://repo.redhoodmedia.xyz/ and Press Done [Repo is Down, We’ll update the post once we have one working one]
- Enter a name for media Source, type Redhood & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press Redhood
- Press repository.redhood-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select Redhood Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Press I am Absolem
- Press Install
- Wait until you see I am Absolem Add-on installed message
- I am Absolem is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: Best New Video Kodi addons 2019
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.