Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Cerebro Showbox Kodi addon. Addon from Cerebro TV Repository gaining good popularity since its release. Addon comes with same layout we have seen in Covenant / Exodus but with more streaming feature. Cerebro Showbox includes Alluc, Trakt, TMDB and Real debrid. Nowadays Cerebro pulling many streaming links than some other big addons.
NOTE: This is a 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to Install Cerebro Showbox Kodi addon on Krypton / Firestick:
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://repo.cerebrotv.co.uk/ and Press Done [Try this alternative Repo if one is not working: http://megatvbox.eu/repo/]
- Enter a name for media Source, type Cerebro & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press Cerebro
- Press install Cerebro repo.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select .CerebroTVRepo
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Cerebro ShowBox
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Cerebro ShowBox Add-on installed message
- Cerebro ShowBox is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: Top Working Kodi repositories list
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.