Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Cerebro Showbox Kodi addon. Addon from Cerebro TV Repository gaining good popularity since its release. Addon comes with same layout we have seen in Covenant / Exodus but with more streaming feature. Cerebro Showbox includes Alluc, Trakt, TMDB and Real debrid. Nowadays Cerebro pulling many streaming links than some other big addons.
NOTE: This is a 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Cerebro Showbox Kodi addon on Krypton / Firestick:
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://repo.cerebrotv.co.uk/ and Press Done [Try this alternative Repo if one is not working: http://megatvbox.eu/repo/]
- Enter a name for media Source, type Cerebro & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press Cerebro
- Press install Cerebro repo.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select .CerebroTVRepo
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Cerebro ShowBox
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Cerebro ShowBox Add-on installed message
- Cerebro ShowBox is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: Top Working Kodi repositories list
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7 day money back guarantee