Hey guys, today we are going to talk about How to Install Sports Hub Kodi addon. Sport hub is forked of popular Pro Sports addon from Tantrum Repository and addon is developed by MuadDib. Addon is back with same stream content like Highlights, NHL Games, NFL Games, NBA Games and MLB Games.
NOTE : This is a 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to Install Sports Hub Kodi addon on Krypton 17:
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://repo.tantrumtv.com/download and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Tantrum & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press Tantrum
- Press repository.tantrumtv-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select Tantrum TV Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Sports Hub
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Sports Hub Add-on installed message
- Sports Hub is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: Best Kodi Exodus Alternatives
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.