Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Aspis Kodi addon. Aspis is a popular Kodi addon to watch Movies, TV Shows, Sports, Documentaries, Live TV and more. Popular Trakt option is available for the more streaming links.
Supremacy Repository again comes up with an exciting addon like its previous Supremacy Addon. Here are the steps to install Aspis Kodi addon for Krypton and Firestick from latest Supremacy Repo.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to Install Aspis Kodi addon on Krypton 17:
- Launch Kodi
- Press Setting
- Select File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Supremacy & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Select Supremacy
- Press repository.supremacy-x.x
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select Supremacy Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Select Aspis
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Aspis Add-on installed message
- Aspis is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: How to Install Covenant on Kodi Krypton / Jarvis
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.