Hey guys, today we are going to talk about 1Channel Kodi Addon. 1Channel is now known as Primewire and its available from Kodi Bae Repository.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install 1Channel Kodi Addon on Krypton 17:
Download Kodi Bae Repository before you start
- Launch Kodi
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Navigate to the folder where you have stored earlier downloaded zip file
- Select repository.kodibae-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Kodi Bae Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Primewire
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see Primewire Add-on installed message
- Primewire is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: Top Best Kodi addon including Exodus and Covenant 2018
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymize your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee