Hey guys, today we are going to talk about 1Channel Kodi Addon. 1Channel is now known as Primewire and its available from Kodi Bae Repository.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to Install 1Channel Kodi Addon on Krypton 17:
Download Kodi Bae Repository before you start
- Launch Kodi
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Navigate to the folder where you have stored earlier downloaded zip file
- Select repository.kodibae-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Kodi Bae Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Primewire
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see Primewire Add-on installed message
- Primewire is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: Top Best Kodi addon including Exodus and Covenant 2018
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.