Hey guys, today we are going to talk about How to Install Kodi on Firestick. Kodi is one of the best sources to watch your favorite Movies and TV Shows where Firestick allows you to watch content over streaming app such as Youtube, Netflix, Hulu, and more. You can Buy New Firestick / TV from here if you don’t own yet.
Installing Kodi on Firestick is not a big deal, you have to follow some simple steps to get Kodi installed.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Kodi on Firestick:
- Turn on Your Firestick device
- Click on Setting
- Select Device
- Select Developer Options
- Press Apps from Unknown Sources
- Click on Turn on to avoid the warning message
- Go back to Home screen
- Click on Search icon from the top left menu bar
- Type Downloader or Press and Hold Voice button for Voice Search
- Press on Downloader app from the available result
- Click on Download Button to start the download process
- Wait until download complete
- Open the app once download finish successfully
- Click on Allow and then Ok to continue the process
- Now Type the http://bit.ly/kodi176 in the URL section to download latest Kodi Version Krypton 17.6
- Now you will see download process bar. Wait until it finishes
- Click on Install button once download process finish
- Press Open to start the Kodi app and You all are done with Setup.
Also Check: Best Kodi Builds for Firestick and Android
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymize your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee