Hey guys, today we will guide you for How to Install VPN on Firestick. Installing VPN on Firestick is not big deal, you just have to follow some simple steps to get this task done.
We are using Kodi hence we have chosen IPVanish as VPN and we will guide you for that. The installation process of other VPN providers is same as IPVanish has.
We only recommend to use IPVanish to keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install VPN on Firestick 2018:
Quick Steps to Install IPVanish VPN on Firestick:
- First Register for an account at IPVanish by clicking HERE
- Launch your Firestick Device
- Click on Search icon from the top menu bar
- Type IPVanish and Click on the Search icon
- Select the IPVanish app and Click on it to Open
- Click on Download icon to start the process
- Wait until download process completes
- Click on Open once you see IPVanish installed
- Type Username & Password and Click on Login
- Click on Connect once you are done with other stuff
- Click Ok and You’ll are done.
Also Check: How to Install Kodi Krypton 17.6 on Firestick
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymize your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee