If you are familiar with the famous Exodus add-on for Kodi, then you would know Taz is a clone of that particular add-on. As an Exodus clone, Taz Kodi addon comes with similar features such as the user interface and the add-on categories. This add-on will surely satisfy your movie craving urges with its wide array of Movies and TV shows.
Since it has a similar UI design with Exodus, you can easily navigate it if you are already used to the former. Some of the categories that this add-on come with are New Episodes, Movies, Search, TV Shows, New Movies, My Movies, Tools, My TV Shows, and so much more. Taz is also compatible with Trakt.tv accounts if you already have, to get more high-quality video content all free of charge.
How to Install Taz Kodi Addon on Leia 18:
- Launch Kodi
- Select Setting
- Click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type http://octopus246.esy.es/octopus/ and Press Ok
- Enter a name for media Source, type Octopus & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select Add-Ons
- Click on the Open box type icon
- Select Install from zip file
- Select Octopus
- Click on repository.octopus-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Octopus Repository Add-on Installed notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select Octopus Repository
- Tap Video add-ons
- Select Taz
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see Taz Kodi Add-on installed message
- Taz is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: How to Install I Am Ego on Kodi
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.