Just like its name, Numbers Kodi addon has a very large number of streams, movies, TV shows as well as live TV channels. A lot of the Kodi add-ons you knew before, are no longer functional or have been abandoned with broken streams and buffering problems. But Numbers is a relatively new add-on with a cool user-interface exactly like Exodus and not complicated at all.
It is well-organized with a huge library and categories of movies and TV shows to watch. With this add-on, you can stream Movies, Sports, Channels, Music, New Episodes, TV Shows, and so many more. Numbers also uses the best scrappers to get high-quality links for streams in HD and sometimes 4K definitions.
How to Install Numbers Kodi Addon on Leia 18:
- Launch Kodi
- Select Setting
- Click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type http://cellardoortv.com/repo and Press Ok
- Enter a name for media Source, type Cellar & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select Add-Ons
- Click on the Open box type icon
- Select Install from zip file
- Select Cellar
- Click on repository.cdrepo-x.x.zip
- Wait for CellarDoorTV Repo Add-on Installed notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select CellarDoorTV Repo
- Tap Video add-ons
- Select Numbers
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see Numbers Kodi Add-on installed message
- Numbers is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: How to Install Fractured Kodi Addon
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.