Hey guys, today we are going to install Liberatus Kodi addon. Liberatus from Bandicoot Builds Repository is a newly launched Kodi addon to stream Movies and TV Shows. Upon entering on the addon, you will see simple three categories: Films for your Entertainment, TV Shows for Enjoyment and Authorise your Real Debrid here. However, There are subcategories available to sort the choice. Sources are loading fast with a good amount of streaming links and that is enough reason to install the addon.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to Install Liberatus Kodi Addon on Krypton Firestick:
- Launch Kodi
- Select Setting
- Click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type http://coots.co/bcrepo/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Bandicoot & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select Add-Ons
- Click on the Open box type icon
- Select Install from zip file
- Tap on Bandicoot
- Select repository.bandicootbuilds-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Click on Bandicoot Builds Repository
- Click on Video add-ons
- Select Liberatus
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see Liberatus Add-on installed message
- Liberatus is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: Best Kodi 18 Leia Builds
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.