Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Swift Streamz Kodi addon. Addon from Stream Hub Repository offers Live TV channels from worldwide. Swift Streams has good amount of Sports channels along with HD links option to choose.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to Install Swift Streamz Kodi Addon on Krypton 17:
- Launch Kodi
- Select SYSTEM then File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type http://archive.org/download/repository.streamhub and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Streamhub & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select Streamhub
- Select repository.streamhub.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Streamhub Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Swift Streamz
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see Swift Streamz Add-on installed message
- Swift Streamz is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: How to Install Mobdro Live TV Kodi Addon on Krypton/Firestick
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.