Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Focus Kodi addon. A Fork Addon from Lock Down repository offers Movies and TV Shows. Following are the options to choose from the addon: Movies, My Movies, New Movies, TV Shows, My TV Shows, New Episodes, Tools, and Channels.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to Install Focus Kodi Addon on Krypton 17 & Firestick :
- Launch Kodi
- Select SYSTEM then File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type http://repo.lockdown.in and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Lockdown & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select Lockdown
- Select repository.lockdown-x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select LockDown Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Focus
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see Focus Add-on installed message
- Focus is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check: Top New Kodi addons including Exodus and Covenant with New Repo
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.