Hey guys, Today we are going to talk about Death Streams Kodi addon. Death Streams, Fork of popular Salts addon is now available on Blamo Repository. Many Kodi Users Preferring Death streams over Salts.
NOTE: This is a 3rd party addon and that is not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Death Streams Kodi on Krypton 17:
- Open Kodi
- Select System then File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/ and select Done
- Enter a name for this media Source, type Blamo & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select System
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select Blamo
- Select repository.blamo-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Press Blamo Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Death streams
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Death streams Add-on installed message
- Death screams is now installed and ready to use.
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymize your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee