Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Boondock Kodi addon. Boondock is a popular Badass addon from Illuminati Repository. Addon is using Jen Template so it can work perfectly on the slower device too. Addon includes following categories: Badass requests, Netflix original series, ON TV Today, Documentaries and others.
NOTE : This is a 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to Install Boondock Kodi addon on Krypton 17:
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://repo.illuminatitemple.xyz/ and Press Done [Repo is Down, We’ll update the post once we have working one]
- Enter a name for media Source, type Illuminati & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press Illuminati
- Press repository.illuminati.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select Illuminati Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Boondock
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Boondock Add-on installed message
- Boondock is now installed and ready to use.
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.