Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Boondock Kodi addon. Boondock is a popular Badass addon from illuminati Repository. Addon is using Jen Template so it can works smooth on slower device too. Its includes Badass requests, Netflix original series, ON TV Today, Documentaries and many other categories.
NOTE : This is a 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Boondock Kodi addon on Krypton 17 / Jarvis :
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://repo.illuminatitemple.xyz/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type illuminati & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press illuminati
- Press repository.illuminati.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select illuminati Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Boondock
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Boondock Add-on installed message
- Boondock is now installed and ready to use.
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7 day money back guarantee