Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Boondock Kodi addon. Boondock is a popular Badass addon from Illuminati Repository. Addon is using Jen Template so it can work perfectly on the slower device too. Addon includes following categories: Badass requests, Netflix original series, ON TV Today, Documentaries and others.
NOTE : This is a 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Boondock Kodi addon on Krypton 17:
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://repo.illuminatitemple.xyz/ and Press Done [Repo is Down, We’ll update the post once we have working one]
- Enter a name for media Source, type Illuminati & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press Illuminati
- Press repository.illuminati.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select Illuminati Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Boondock
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Boondock Add-on installed message
- Boondock is now installed and ready to use.
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymize your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7 day money back guarantee