Hey guys, today we are going to talk about BBC iPlayer Kodi addon. The BBC offers a lot of great content and has done so for some time now. British comedies are internationally well-renowned, as are the many nature and science documentaries put out by the BBC.
If you’re into live and catchup British TV, then you have definitely watched BBC iPlayer at some time. It is one of the most well-known streaming channels after all. The iPlayer WWW add-on pulls directly from the BBC website.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install BBC iPlayer Kodi Addon on Krypton :
How to Install BBC iPlayer Kodi Addon on Jarvis :
- Open Kodi
- Select VIDEOS then Add-Ons
- Scroll down to the bottom and select Get more…
- Select iPlayer WWW
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-On Enabled notification
- The BBC iPlayer add-on is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check : How to Install Uk Turk Playlists Kodi on Krypton
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7 day money back guarantee