Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Back in Time Kodi addon. Developed by BAMF Team, Back in Time Addon includes all type of stream content like Movies, Sports, Cartoons and TV Shows. Addon is working fine for now from BAMF Repository.
NOTE : This is a 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Back in Time Kodi addon on Krypton 17 / Jarvis :
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://genietvcunts.co.uk/bamffff/repo/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type BAMF & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press BAMF
- Press repository.Bamf-x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select BAMF Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Back in Time
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Back in Time Add-on installed message
- Back in Time is now installed and ready to use.
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7 day money back guarantee