Hey guys, today we are going to install Ace TV Kodi addon. Ace TV is an IPTV Kodi addon from Firestickplusman Repository. There are only three categories Live IPTV, VOD, and Setting available to sort the choices.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to Install Ace TV Kodi addon on Krypton 17:
- Launch Kodi
- Press Setting
- Select File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://fspmkodi.com/repo and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type FSPM & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Select FSPM
- Press repository.Firestickplusman-x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select Firestickplusman Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Select Ace TV
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Ace TV Add-on installed message
- Ace TV Kodi addon is now installed and ready to use.
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.