Hey guys, today we are going to install Ace TV Kodi addon. Ace TV is an IPTV Kodi addon from Firestickplusman Repository. There are only three categories Live IPTV, VOD, and Setting available to sort the choices.
NOTE: This addon is 3rd party addon and not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Ace TV Kodi addon on Krypton 17:
- Launch Kodi
- Press Setting
- Select File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://fspmkodi.com/repo and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type FSPM & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Select FSPM
- Press repository.Firestickplusman-x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select Firestickplusman Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Select Ace TV
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Ace TV Add-on installed message
- Ace TV Kodi addon is now installed and ready to use.
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee