Hey guys, today we are going to talk about The Kingdom Kodi addon. Kingdom is popular Live TV addon for watch Australian Channels. You’ll need to generate Pin at every four hours to stay with Live Channels. You will get only one categories in this addon.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install The Kingdom Kodi addon on Krypton 17 / Jarvis :
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://dimitrology.com/repo/ and Press Done
- Enter a name for media Source, type Brettus & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Press Brettus
- Press repository.Brettusrepo-x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select Brettus Repo
- Press Video add-ons
- Press The Kingdom
- Press Install
- Wait until you see The Kingdom Add-on installed message
- The Kingdom is now installed and ready to use.
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7 day money back guarantee