Hey guys, today we are going to talk about NBC Sports Live Extra Kodi. NBC Sports, also known as eracknaphobia is one of the best live streaming addon to watch Sports Games like NHL, MLB, NFL, Formula 1, Football, NBA, and Olympics.
You will require USA IP Address in order to use this addon. If you are not from the USA, You will need to use VPN Service. We recommend to use IPVanish.
There are some premium services available to use, take a look: Comcast, Dish Network, Time Warner, Charter, Cable One, Verizon or Direct TV
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install NBC Sports Live Extra Kodi Addon from eracknaphobia Repo:
Download this repo zip file before you start to following guide
- Launch Kodi
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Navigate and find repository.eracknaphobia.zip from the saved location
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select eracknaphobia’s Repo
- Select Video add-ons
- Select NBC Sports Live Extra
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see NBC Sports Live Extra Add-on installed message
- NBC Sports Live Extra HD is now installed.
- Select Configure from Setting to add your account details such as username, password, and Account provider.
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymize your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee