Hey guys, today we are going to talk about NBC Sports Live Extra Kodi. NBC Sports, also known as eracknaphobia is one of the best live streaming addon to watch Sports Games like NHL, MLB, NFL, Formula 1, Football, NBA, and Olympics.
You will require USA IP Address in order to use this addon. If you are not from the USA, You will need to use VPN Service. We recommend to use IPVanish.
There are some premium services available to use, take a look: Comcast, Dish Network, Time Warner, Charter, Cable One, Verizon or Direct TV
How to Install NBC Sports Live Extra Kodi Addon from eracknaphobia Repo:
Download this repo zip file before you start to following guide
- Launch Kodi
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Navigate and find repository.eracknaphobia.zip from the saved location
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select eracknaphobia’s Repo
- Select Video add-ons
- Select NBC Sports Live Extra
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see NBC Sports Live Extra Add-on installed message
- NBC Sports Live Extra HD is now installed.
- Select Configure from Setting to add your account details such as username, password, and Account provider.
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.