Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Amazon Prime Video Kodi Addon. Amazon Prime Video is best and biggest alternative of Netflix for watch various Videos, Tv shows and Movies. This is good news for users who love to use both kodi and Amazon prime. Yes, you heard right. Now you will see Amazon Prime Video on your top addons list.
Amazon Prime Video Kodi is a third party addon developed by LordK team. Below is my guide for install Amazon prime video on Kodi 17.
NOTE : This is a 3rd party addon and that is not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Amazon Prime Video Kodi addon on Krypton / Jarvis :
Please enable unknown sources from setting before start.
- First Download Repo File by clicking here
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Locate and press zip file you saved earlier repository.xlordx-1.0.0.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Press XLordX Repo
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Amazon Prime Instant Videos
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Amazon Prime Instant Videos Add-on installed message
- Amazon Prime Videos is now installed and ready to use.
Also Check : How to install Plex Kodi Addon on Krypton
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7 day money back guarantee