Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Amazon Prime Video Kodi Addon. Amazon Prime Video is one of the best alternative to Netflix to watch various Videos, Tv shows, and Movies.
We have good news for users want to use Amazon Prime on Kodi. Yes, you heard right. Developed by LordK team, Amazon Prime Video is now avaiable on Kodi. Here is the guide to install Amazon prime video addon on Kodi 17.
NOTE: This is a 3rd party addon and that is not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
How to Install Amazon Prime Video Kodi addon on Krypton:
- First Download Repo File by clicking here
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Locate and Open zip file you saved earlier repository.xlordx-1.0.0.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select XLordX Repo
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Amazon Prime Instant Videos
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see Amazon Prime Instant Videos Add-on installed message
- Amazon Prime Videos is now installed and ready to use.
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.