Hey guys, today we are going to talk about Amazon Prime Video Kodi Addon. Amazon Prime Video is one of the best alternative to Netflix to watch various Videos, Tv shows, and Movies.
We have good news for users want to use Amazon Prime on Kodi. Yes, you heard right. Developed by LordK team, Amazon Prime Video is now avaiable on Kodi. Here is the guide to install Amazon prime video addon on Kodi 17.
NOTE: This is a 3rd party addon and that is not supported by the Kodi Team and so do not try to post questions related to this addon on the Kodi Official Forums.
We recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Install Amazon Prime Video Kodi addon on Krypton:
- First Download Repo File by clicking here
- Launch Kodi
- Press SYSTEM
- Press Add-Ons
- Press Install from zip file
- Locate and Open zip file you saved earlier repository.xlordx-1.0.0.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from Repository
- Select XLordX Repo
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Amazon Prime Instant Videos
- Click on Install
- Wait until you see Amazon Prime Instant Videos Add-on installed message
- Amazon Prime Videos is now installed and ready to use.
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new Useful Stuff.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7-day money back guarantee