When you think PlayStation, what comes to mind first is awesome video games with amazing graphics and so on. I mean I used to think that way about it too, each time I hear people say the name PlayStation. Today, PlayStation has moved up from being able to stream songs using their console to streaming movies, TV shows and more with a subscription using the PlayStation Vue.
It is a media streaming service designed by Sony to stand up against others like it such as Hulu, Sling TV, YouTube TV, DirecTV Now, and many more to reduce cable cord. Sony has been able to develop the PlayStation Vue service app, which is available on the Google Play Store and can be installed on your streaming devices like the FireStick, Fire TV and so on.
It will give you one of the best entertainment experience once you will start to use the popular app on your FireStick. The PlayStation Vue for FireStick offers a lot more and it is not like any normal streaming app, it gives you the ability to stream live TVs, movies, events, and other channels.
When I first discovered the PlayStation Vue app, I thought it required the console for it to work but then I realized all it needed was a FireStick device. It offers an unlimited number of entertainment options and on-demand video contents with over 85 great channels to watch.
You can even use the PlayStation Vue to stream contents on different devices simultaneously and it only has a monthly subscription plan without the annual option.
- You can stream a lot of on-demand contents with the PlayStation Vue on your Firestick, such as live sports, live tv, local news and more without a console.
- Over 85 live TV channels to watch when you install the app on your FireStick.
- It has a flexible monthly subscription
- Stream videos simultaneously on 5 different devices with just a monthly subscription.
- Use personalized DVR profiles to store your favourite episodes for up to 28-days with the app.
- You get to enjoy all streams in HD with the lowest buffering issues at all times.
How to Install PlayStation Vue App on FireStick
To be honest, this is one of the easiest streaming applications you will ever install on your FireStick device. The PlayStation Vue app is available on the Amazon App Store, so you need not download it from a third-party source on to your FireTV or FireStick devices.
Below are the steps you have to take to download and install the app smoothly on your FireStick device. Since we are not using a third-party source, we don’t need to allow app install from unknown sources.
- With a strong internet connection, go to your FireStick device’s home screen, click search (the magnifying glass icon) at the top left corner of your screen.
- Use the on-screen keyboard and type in “PlayStation Vue” then click search
- A list of apps will come up on your screen, click on PlayStation Vue which will take you to the ap information page.
- Click “Download” from the app information page and the PlayStation Vue app will start downloading.
- You will have to wait for a few minutes for it to finish the download and installation process.
- Once the PlayStation Vue app is done installing, you will see the option to “Open” the app. Click on it to launch the app.
- You can now enjoy unlimited streams from the PlayStation Vue app service without any interruptions.
For those who think Sony’s PlayStation is just a game console, think again because they are moving with the tides. The PlayStation Vue is a streaming service by Sony and it is an incredible app that offers a lot of benefits such as, the ability to stream your favorite live TV shows on 5 devices at the same time.
With this app, you get access to high-quality streams of your preferred TV shows, movies, sports, news and so much more on your FireTV or FireStick devices. Who needs a PlayStation console to do all that! Leave your comments below and follow our page for more informative articles like this.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.