Today we are gonna download and install Viva TV APK on Firestick and Android. There has been a massive shift recently in the way users consume entertaining content. Gone are the days when cable subscription was the only way to watch content from different parts of the world. These days, internet streaming is the most preferred way, and the reasons are not only because it is affordable (or free), but because it offers a lot more variety of content than cable subscription does.
Another reason is that streaming platforms work across different devices, so whether you have a smartphone, tablet, PC or smart TV, you can watch your favorite anywhere and anytime using the compatible applications for each of those devices. When we talk about streaming applications, there are tons of them, and each has its unique characteristics and features. Some of these apps are free while others are paid. Meanwhile, some offer limited content, while others offer unlimited.
Whatever it is you are looking for, Viva TV APK is one of those internet streaming apps that deliver content (Movies and TV shows) to users for free. Sounds interesting already? Keep reading to know more about the application and how you can install it on devices like FireStick TV, Android TV Box or even your Android device.
What is Viva TV?
Viva TV APK is a free application that delivers the latest movies and TV shows to users for free. Whether it is an Android device, FireStick, Nvidia Shield, Android TV box or other similar devices, Viva TV is the go-to app that you can trust for all entertainment content.
- Viva TV works with every device in its default settings. You do not have to root your device before you will be able to use the app. Once you download and install it, you can start using it right away.
- It comes with a simple and easy-to-use user interface. TV shows and movies are categorized based on genres, names, year of release and rating.
- While streaming on the app, you will receive recommendations of other TV shows and movies that you can enjoy as well. This feature also has a one-click download option that allows you to save the content on your device immediately.
- You can stream content in different video resolutions ranging from 360p up to 4K. There are also different servers which offer different speeds.
- VIVA APK can be used by anybody without registration or signing up.
- It features the “Request” option where you can request for movies or TV shows that are not yet available. Within three working days, the developer will update the app.
- Viva APK supports media players like VLC and MX player. It also has a default player in case you do not have either of those two.
- Viva APK does not display ads, so there are no interruptions when enjoying your favorite movies or shows. The app is also small-sized, and it does not host video data on its servers; instead, it crawls the internet for working links from different servers.
Viva TV APK Download
|Name:||Viva TV APK|
|App Version||1.1.9 (May 2020)|
|App Size||18.6 MB|
|Download Link||Viva TV APK|
How to Install Viva TV on Firestick
#1- Find the “Settings” option from the Main Menu. In settings, click on “ Device or My Fire TV.”
#2- Click on “Developer Options” and then “Apps from Unknown Sources.”
#3- Select “Turn On” and then go to the FireStick home screen.
#4- Click on the Search Icon and type “Downloader.”
#5- Select “Downloader” right beneath the keyboard.
#6- Click on the app named “Downloader” and then “Download.”
#7- Click on “Open,” “Allow,” and then “Ok.”
#8- Click on the search bar, and you will get a prompt to input your URL.
#9- Type in the following URL https://mykodiaddons.com/viva and then click on “Go.”
#10- Viva TV will start downloading automatically. Wait for a few seconds.
#11- Click on “Install,” and then “Done.”
#12- Return to “Downloader,” then click on “Delete.” This will free up some space from your FireStick memory storage.
#13- Go back to the Home Screen, and you will find Viva TV on your list of apps.
How to Install Viva TV on Android
As mentioned earlier, you do not need to root your Android device for you to be able to use Viva TV app on it. If you would like to stream content on your Android device, below are the steps to follow;
#1: Head over to “Settings” and locate the “Security” option. Click on it when you find it.
#2: Find “Device Administrators,” and when you do, click on the toggle switch beside “Unknown Sources.” Turn on the toggle switch to allow you to download and install APK.
#3: Now Download Viva TV APK from the earlier given link (https://mykodiaddons.com/viva).
#4: After downloading, go to your “File Manager” and open the folder where you downloaded the APK file. Click on the file and then on “Install” when the installation window pops up.
#5: Viva TV will begin to install, and after a few seconds, you will be able to start streaming content with this app on your Android device.
How to Install Viva TV on Android TV Box
You can also stream content on an Android TV Box by installing this app, especially if you are the type who enjoys watching movies and TV shows on a large screen. With the steps below, you will be able to install Viva TV on your Android TV box without hassles.
- Navigate to “Settings” and then “Privacy.”
- Locate the “Unknown Sources” option and check the box right beside the option. After this, you will be able to install third-party applications on your Android TV box.
- Launch the Google Play Store and download any highly-rated download manager, e.g. ES File Explorer.
- After you have downloaded and installed ES File Explorer, go to “Tools,” and then select “Download Manager.” When you see “+,” click on it.
- Input the name and the path of the file you wish to download by typing the URL, https://mykodiaddons.com/viva.
- Viva TV APK will be downloaded, and then you can open the file.
- To open the file, click on “Open File,” then click on “Install.”
- After the successful installation of the app, click on “Done.” Then return to the home screen, and launch the app to start streaming.
Is Viva TV a free app?
Yes, this is a free app. You do not have to pay to download or stream using the app.
Which devices are supported?
It works with all Android devices such as Android smartphones, Android TV boxes, Kodi Android Box, Android SmartWatch, Amazon FireStick, Fire TV, Fire Cube, Nvidia Shield and Roku.
Does the app work with iOS devices?
No, Viva is not available for iOS devices.
Is Viva TV APK vulnerable to viruses?
No, it is not. If you download from trusted sources like ours, You will get a clean and malware-free copy of the app.
Do you need to use a VPN?
Yes. Using a VPN when streaming is important to ensure you protect your privacy.
Can you get subtitles on Viva TV?
Yes. When streaming movies or TV shows, you can add subtitles to them.
Does Viva TV support Chromecast?
Chromecast is currently not available on Viva TV, but it is in the works as the developers have promised to include Chromecast support when the next version of the app is released. So, you will be able to watch movies and TV shows on your TV directly.
How large is Viva TV?
This is a lightweight application as it does not occupy too much space on your device. It does not keep content on its servers either. What it does is crawl the internet for working streaming links and make them available to you.
Viva TV APK is one of the apps that you must have on your FireStick or Android device if you want to have high-quality content delivered to you for free. For instance, in the UK, Netflix no longer offers new users a free one-month viewing.
And many users love to take advantage of offers like this, but if it’s no longer available, users will look for the next best alternative. This is where Viva TV comes into play, and so far, it has done an excellent job of delivering movies and TV shows in high quality.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.