UnlockMyTV is a streaming app that has been deemed a better clone of Cinema HD. This is a fully functional app that comes with a lot of features which I will be talking about in details as we proceed. UnlockMyTV offers unlimited media contents to stream, that also comes in deferent languages, from English movies to a whole lot of movies in other languages around the world.
I remember using this app for the first time, and how amazed I was at how perfectly well streams worked, even when my internet connection was not really fast. It is a totally free app that you can download and install on your Android mobile, Firestick TV and so many other supported devices. One of the best things about UnlockMyTV is the fact that it has an elegant and clean User Interface design that makes it easy to navigate.
Another awesome feature I noticed while using this app is the fact that it has the same settings and design with Cinema HD. So, if you are already used to Cinema HD, you won’t have any issues using the app. UnlockMyTV does not have Ads Unlike Cinema HD, but it has a lot of high-quality streaming sources. To enjoy a lot more streams, you can integrate your Real-Debrid and Trakt accounts within UnlockMyTV for high-resolution streams in 720p and 1080p.
It also has subtitle support with the ability to stream media contents using external players for an amazing experience. With UnlockMyTV, you will definitely enjoy some full HD movies without any buffering issues. Below are some of the main features that come with this app.
Here are some of the amazing features you will get when you download and install this app on your Android mobile phones and streaming devices. The developers are trying hard with each possible thing to ensure users get the best out of this app.
- It is fully mobile-friendly and adapts to any mobile device screen size.
- Popular app includes tons of free TV Shows ranging from the recently casted shows on TV and so on.
- It contains unlimited media contents, movies and more. Anything that has been aired in theatres is available to watch for free.
- You can keep track of all your favorite streams such as movies, TV shows, series, documentaries and so on using the favorites option to mark them.
- You can review your streaming what you have been watching through its history feature.
- It has a clean and elegant User-Interface design that makes it look sharp, simple and easy to use.
UnlockMyTV APK Download
|App Version||1.4.9 (August 2019)|
|App Size||5.71 MB|
|Download Link||UnlockMyTV APK|
How to Install UnlockMyTV on Android
Installing UnlockMyTV on your Android mobile device is very simple, and does not require any special skill. If you are installing this app from an external source, the first thing you need to do is allow app installation from Unknown Sources from your device settings by following the steps below.
- Go to Settings > Lock Screen and Security > Unknown Sources. Then click “Allow” or “Turn On”, some phones require you to tick the box beside Unknown Sources to allow it.
- After enabling app install from Unknown Sources, all you need to do is download UnlockMyTV APK on your Android using the URL provided above.
- Once the download is complete, go to the “Downloads” folder in your file manager and click UnlockMyTV.apk to start the installation process.
- The installation page will come up, click “Install”.
- The installation will take a few seconds or minutes depending on your devices speed, so be patient.
- Once the installation is completed, click “Done” or “Open”. But it is better you click Done, then go back to the Downloads folder and delete the .apk file to free up space on your device.
- You can launch the app from your Android phones apps menu and enjoy unlimited streams from here on.
How to Install UnlockMyTV on Firestick TV
You can install apps directly from the official Amazon Store for your FireStick device. But apps from third-party sources like UnlockMyTV requires you to enable app installs from Unknown Sources on your device. So, the first thing to do is:
- On the Home-screen of your FireStick device, at the top, you will see some options such as Home, Movies, TV Shows, Apps, and Settings. Click on Settings.
- Scroll right to “My Fire TV” or “Device” and click on it.
- A menu will appear, scroll down and click on the “Developer Options”.
- Under Developer Options, you will see the “Apps from Unknown Sources” option which is “OFF” by default. Click on it once to turn it “ON”.
- A warning will pop up, ignore it by clicking “Turn On” to enable Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Now you will need to download the UnlockMyTV.apk file for your Firestick device using Downloader app.
- Go back to the Home-screen on your firestick device and click Search (the magnifying glass icon).
- Using the onscreen keyboard, type “Downloader” and select the Downloader app from the list of results under the keyboard.
- Then click “Download” to install the Downloader app.
- Once the download is completed, click “Open” to launch the Downloader app.
- A prompt will popup telling you to allow the Downloader app access files on your firestick device. Click “Allow”.
- An update notification will appear, click “OK” to continue.
- Make sure Home is highlighted within the Downloader app menu to the left. Then in the URL box to the right, enter exact this link: https://mykodiaddons.com/umt.apk using the on-screen keyboard and click “GO”.
- You will have to wait for a few minutes for the file to finish downloading on your firestick device.
- Once the download completes, the installation window automatically starts. Click “Install” to continue.
- Wait for the installation which will only take some few seconds.
- Once the App Installed message is displayed, you will see two options “Done” and “Open”. Click Done which will take you back to the Downloader so you can delete the installation file you just downloaded.
- Click “Delete” and again to confirm your action.
- Now Go back to the home screen by pressing the home button on your Firestick remote. Then click on “Your Apps & Channels” and see all to display all your apps.
- Scroll down to the last page and highlight UnlockMyTV and press the options button (with the burger menu or 3 lines) on your remote. Then click move to drag the app to the top of your apps list and drop it there.
- When you launch UnlockMyTVfor the first time, you will get a prompt asking you to allow the app to access your files. Click “Allow”.
- Then another message will appear, click “Don’t Show Again” and you will redirect to the UnlockMyTV home screen.
That’s all! If you have followed these steps carefully, you have successfully installed UnlockMyTV on your Android and Firestick devices to enjoy unending entertainment everywhere you go.
Is UnlockMyTV Free App?
Yes, It is Free to use the app.
Is UnlockMyTV Safe to use?
It is completely safe and thousands of users are using it without any issue.
Is UnlockMyTV for PC available?
Official version for PC Windows is not available. However, you can use it on PC Windows using Android Emulator.
Is UnlockMyTV Ad-Free?
Yes, As of now it is Ad-free.
UnlockMyTV is an amazing streaming app and the best clone to Cinema HD. It is easy to use, smooth and elegant, for those of you who have used other third-party applications before, this app is no different. It comes fully packed with unlimited links to stream movies, TV shows, music, and so much more.
The streams even come in different languages depending on what you want to watch and you can also integrate Real-Debrid and Trakt accounts to further expand your streaming horizon. When I used it, I enjoyed my streams without all those annoying ads that come with other apps. So, if you are looking for a streaming app with high-quality videos, then UnlockMyTV is worth a try!
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.