In this article, I will be focusing on a special streaming app that you can install on your Android mobile and FireStick devices to enjoy unbeatable entertainment with your friends and family every day of the week all year round. This app is known as CatMouse APK, it is regarded as the best Terrarium TV Clone in the market and it allows you to stream your favourite movies and TV shows in high-definition.
Video streaming apps have taken over the world, and it is spreading into every nook and cranny with a good internet connection. In today’s world, television sets are becoming so smart that you can make video calls with friends and family in your living room or even control all your devices and do much more with it.
But the major thing most people use smart TVs nowadays is to stream live shows, recent movies, music, documentaries and so on. One good thing I have noticed while using the CaMouse APK is that you never get to spend a penny on any streams, it is totally free. You get to stream movies and other TV shows in many different languages to the hundreds and a large number of genres to select.
CatMouse APK comes fully packed with a lot of features that will make your entertainment worthwhile. This app pulls a whole lot of amazing links to high-quality videos very fast. Integrating a Real-Debrid account within the app to get more HD streams and in 4K. The app does not feature all those annoying ads that popup during streaming movies.
CatMouse APK has so many features with additional services for a pure entertainment experience. As a Terrarium TV clone, they share some similar features such as:
- Over thousands of movies, TV shows, series, and much more to stream online.
- It is free to download and all the streams as well.
- It does not contain any ads while watching your favorite shows and movies.
- You can download videos directly on your device
- It contains a lot of streams in HD.
- It also supports in-built video players.
- Use of external media players is also supported by the app.
- Watch videos without any app registrations.
- It is fast with a lot of easy options for the best streaming experience on Android, Firestick, etc.
CatMouse APK Download
|App Version||1.8 (September 2019)|
|App Size||9.47 MB|
|Download Link||CatMouse APK|
How to Install CatMouse APK on Android
As one of the most used streaming apps, CatMouse APK offers a whole lot of video links to fulfill your entertainment needs. It has a large collection of contents and you can download the app on your Android mobile device without any special skills or rooting your device. Below is my step-by-step guide on how to safely install CatMouse APK on Android without issues.
- First, navigate to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and enable app install from an external source outside the Google Play Store.
- Go to your Android mobile device’s browser and enter the URL above to download CatMouse APK.
- Once the download is completed, go to your Downloads folder and click the .apk file you just downloaded.
- A confirmation window will come up, click Allow and then Install. depending on your device’s speed, you have to wait a few seconds or minutes for the installation to be completed.
- Once you get the “App Installed” window, your installation is complete and you will see two options “Done” and “Open”. Click done go back to the downloads folder to delete the .apk file to free up space on your device.
- Then launch the CatMouse APK app from your apps menu and enjoy.
That’s it! CatMouse APK is now ready on your Android mobile device to stream all your favorite movies and TV shows anytime any day.
How to Install CatMouse APK on Firestick
Installing CatMouse APK on your Firestick device gets no easier. It is very simple as long as you follow my simple instructions. You should get it set up and running in no time and enjoy a lot of movies and TV shows in HD and many more. But first of all, you will need to enable apps from Unknown Sources on your Firestick device.
- At the top of your Firestick device’s Home screen, click on “Settings”.
- Then click on “My Fire TV” (or Device for older Firestick versions).
- Under My Fire TV, click on “Developer Options”.
- Then scroll down to the “Apps from Unknown Sources” option and click on it to turn it on.
- A confirmation window will popup, click “Turn On” to enable this option.
- Go back to the Home screen by clicking the home button on your Firestick remote and click Search (the magnifying glass icon).
- Use the on-screen keyboard and type “Downloader” in the search, then click the first option under the keyboard.
- Click the Downloader under Apps & Games, and click download.
- Once the download completes, click “Open” to launch the Downloader app.
- You will get a prompt asking you to grant the Downloader app access to all your device’s files. Click Allow.
- A quick start guide will popup, click OK to continue.
- Make sure Home is highlighted within the Downloader on the left-hand side of your screen, then to the right, click the URL box.
- An on-screen keyboard will appear, enter the following URL exactly mykodiaddons.com/catmouse.apk and click “Go”.
- Your download will start immediately, wait a few minutes for the download to complete.
- Once the download is completed, the install window will popup automatically. Click Install to start the installation.
- Once you see “App Installed”, the installation is complete. You will also see two options “Done” and “Open”.
- Click Done which takes you back to the Downloader.
- Click Delete to remove the .apk file you just installed to free up storage space on your Firestick device.
- Again tap Delete to confirm your action.
- Click the Home button on your Firestick remote to go back to the home screen.
- Under “Your Apps & Channels” select See All to view all your apps.
- Scroll down to the bottom of your apps list and highlight CatMouse, then click Options (the 3 horizontal lines on your remote).
- Select “Move to front” which will automatically place the app above every other app on your list or click “Move” and manually move CatMouse to your preferred position.
- You can launch the app and enjoy entertainment like never before.
Once you get this whole process right, you will have definitely installed the CatMouse APK successfully without hassles.
CatMouse APK is one of the best fork (clone) of Terrarium TV which no longer works. This app has the same layout and format as Terrarium TV, but with a whole lot of more awesome links to stream video contents in HD and high speed without buffering. It has categories that will entertain you for a long life such as popular, top-rated, trending, premieres, new HD releases, favorites, and so much more.
If you want more contents, you can integrate your Real-Debrid account which pulls very good links with high-quality for you. You can stream using in-built players and external players as well with subtitles, this is just an amazing streaming app that you have to try out today. Check it out, follow our page, leave your comments letting us know what you think. Stay tuned for more informative articles.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are to be used at the discretion of users. We do not verify the legality of these apps, nor do we promote, link to or host streams with copyright protection. We are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we are referring to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.